Monday, August 2, 2010

Camping

We decided to get away this weekend and go camping up our favorite American Fork Canyon. We went with Ariel, Ricky, Dom, Zach, Shayla, and Dana. They drove their cars up, so we stayed in a camping spot just off of the road. It was a pretty nice set back spot for being right off the road. It was fun to see Dominic have fun in the dirt! This was his first camping trip and I was happy to be part of it. I wish I would of brought my camera for some awesome pictures. Me and Cody went up to Miller's to check out the last cabin standing up there. It was a nice quite ride in the yota. It is sooo pretty up in there! We got out and carved all of our names in the tree... Cody, Stormy, Meese, and Feeb (boe). haha. It was a good time. But I think that I have had my feel of camping and being pregnant :0). The sleeping and getting comfy part really is starting to suck..... maybe part of it was the bear next to me. Regardless. I had a wonderful time up the canyon and it was a nice get away from reality.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture!! I miss this canyon soooooo much.... :( Glad you had a nice camping trip!

    ReplyDelete